Ready for a more organized life? You’ve come to the right place!
Organizing helps open space to find mental clarity, reduced stress and more time for people and activities you love.
My passion is helping women move from chaos to peace, from feeling stuck to finding joy.
I’m completely nonjudgemental and am open to working with your needs. I’m here to help you use organizing to move to the next level of happiness. I trained with Marie Kondo and I have years of experience as a professional home organizer.
The only complaint I’ve had is that clients wish they’d called me sooner!
You aren’t alone ~ check out the testimonials page to learn about others I’ve worked with.
Ready to learn how to transform your space and take control of your life? Contact me today – there’s no time like the present to start the rest of your life!
Call or text: 360.265.2477
Send me a Facebook Message
More about my work:
NON-JUDGMENT & CONFIDENTIALITY
I’m completely nonjudgemental and our work together is confidential.
We all need help sometimes ~ asking for help is a sign of strength and a great gift to yourself. I’m excited to meet you just as you are and to help you become the person you dream of.
Many clients are embarrassed or feel a need to clean before I come ~ please know I accept and care for you as you are. I don’t expect or need your house to be clean. It’s helpful to NOT have your house clean when I come so I can see what your life is truly like and we can create systems to help.
I take items to people in need whenever possible. These are some organizations I donate to ~ please tell me if you have another favorite organization!
- Coffee Oasis – homeless youth shelter, youth job training
- St. Vincent de Paul – women’s shelter, men’s shelter, food bank
- Kitsap Humane Society – pet supplies
- Habitat for Humanity – building and home improvement supplies, helps provide new homes
- Abraham’s House & Emanuel’s House – furniture and household items free to people in need
- Friends of the Library – raise money for community programs
- Georgia’s House – women’s and children’s supplies and clothes
PRICING – See pricing on my Gifts & Pricing page.
GIFT CERTIFICATES are available!
You can read more about me on the About Me page.